IP

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today's life

Life is not that great today. Working like a dog. Entertain the stupidity of the stupid user. Just because reverse key-in for the ip address, it took me 15mins to solve the unnecessary stupidity and listening to blabbering saying she doesn't know what the hell is ip address. Well, what can I say. I work in service department.

Try to catch up and complete as many as possible the to do list but the tasks keep coming. Damn. So tired and exhausted. I filled the requisition for technician and manager hahaha. History has repeated again. Last time I filled for HR manager post. Karut karut.

Working with no direction and guidance makes me feel like crap. I have been like this for 3 years. Yes, I can survive but now its getting tougher and tougher or I'm getting weaker and weaker? Am I limping now? Am I tired? Am I out of my midas touched? Feel like being pressured from all sides. Feel choked.

Am I still unsettled with myself? I am loosing my touch. Will power is weakning. I am tired. Yes I am.

I loosing everything. Seems drifting away. Unable to grasp. Feel helpless. Wish my angel is here. Talking, exchanging, creating, reconcilling, etc etc etc.

Help....

Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment