IP

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tired...

Nice poem. Yup telling how I feel now...


I'm tired of being misunderstood,
nerves are shot,
weak – like old wood.

I'm tired of being ill,
no energy, can't think,
losing my skills.

I'm tired of trying to make things right,
i give up – I surrender,
no will to fight.

I'm tired of not being able to cry,
i'd melt away,
nothing left inside.

I'm tired because I can't feel,
walking in a daze – numb
this can't be real.

I'm tired of being "strong,"
i'm weak, i'm fragile,
its gone on way to long.

I don't know what else to say,
i'm hoping, i'm dreaming,
i'm begging, i'm pleading,
please, take this feeling away.

Right now… I'm just tired…

Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

2 comments:

  1. hey... that poem sounds like what i am feeling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu yg selalu I wish dpt teman yg paham jiwa. Atleast tinggal beban keje je. Teman bule kasi +ve enegry...

    ReplyDelete