IP

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm in cloud 9

I jd manusia paling hepi bermula few days ago. Its started when my distant close friend communicate with me like we used to be. I rasa cukup gembira. Lama dh x rasa gitu. Our communication was so open, full of ideas, freely n flowing. X kisah over I'm or phone. Rasa connected again.

She recapped of what's going on with her life. Her ups and downs. Her acknowledment on issues she facing now. Her life going to be after this. Kita org borak like never ending. I'm so hepi. Still upto today, I'm smilling like kerang busuk hehe.

4 me, I pun dpt gd news. Smalam gi chit chat. Yes, I got an offer. Dia suruh pikir nak accept ke x. Thou I dpt 500 less dari apa saya nak tp so can't refuse the offer.

Napa?

Sbb bila tgk company total melayu (1 cina wat marketing), company profile, future growth, mentality of owner, cara keje yg multinational, tu mende yg sy dok cari. Company melayu yg mentality multinational, so energetic and I can see, I can grow with them. Tp kena be calculated gak the risk. I ckp nak bawa kwn to work with me pun dia kata open for any possibilities. Padahal sy x keje lg kat situ.

I also tgh restructure my financial. Hopefully I can achieve apa yg I nak in few mths down the line. Nak financially better. I wish if I start new at new place, sume akan start semula. Like reborn gitu. Jln tu dh nmpk. Plan dh ada. Kick off dh buat. Tunggu je lah. Harap Allah tunjukkan jln.

Cuma, I wish I ada teman yg memahami utk share apa yg I plan, I execute, my worry point, my hepiness, etc like I used to have. Dari situ sy dpt kembangkan or find probable solution or just whinning. Tp life goes on. Kena terima the fact......

Harap Allah perkenankan permintaan hambamu ini.

Amin......

Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

1 comment:

  1. insya'allah. be positive, all should be well. we plan, only god knows.

    ReplyDelete