IP

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My status...

Smalam I've been told that I can't grow in IT coz I don't hv qualification or competency based certification. The company is unable to send me to that type of training coz it will cost the company huge amt of RM. Now the company is considering of bringing in new IT manager.

I'm ok with the explaination given to me. I know the cost of the training. Its about RM45K for me alone to be competent. To manage what I do now. What about tn hj? So, easily said RM100K 4 both of us. I used to be HR practicioner b4 I changed my hat.

Paham sgt of me n hj status. We all dh prepared 4 the worse case scenario.

I've the opportunity to argue. I said :

1. Why in the 1st place I been relocated to that section if I'm not capable? Am I the scape goat? Black sheep? Fill in the blank?

2. I'm not asking all the listed CB Training to be completed in 1 year. The HR has conducted gap analysis with SHRDC and TNA. Do HR people in this company dun hv brain? Can't event think?

3. Why the mgmt of the this company dun even hv guts come to me, be frank with me, explaining of my status. 3 years I'm there.

4. Where is the dept direction? What's the motive of the establishment? What's the planning of the dept?

Biasalah when discussing with the mgmt people, like durian vs melon, like david vs goliath, like they hv all the answers and explainantions. I used to be in their league. I know. At the end, she want me to find my own way to equip myself. Paham sgt dh.

Rasa stress after that. I phoned my friend couple of times but the phone left ringing. Xpelah, she's bz la kot, with her kids or cooking or etc yg buat dia xleh nak angkat phone. Tunggu gak kot2 ada reply call ke sms ke ym ke tp xde. Xpelah. Thot wanna ask her opinion or just share the issue or maybe dia ada komen or saje nak tanya khabar....

Dia senyap...

Xpelah...

Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment