IP

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diff meaning diff expression

From my perspective......

We often say "I like you", "I love you", and "I care for you". This is just a way to show
our emotions & feelings to others.

When we say, we "like" the person, it means we like some thoughts of that person,
something which that person has done.

When we feel that we can't live without someone, we just say 'I love you' to that person.

When we want the other person not to do some things which we think are not good, we say, 'I care for you'.

Whenever someone asks us, "Why you love that person?" sometimes, we can't give
answer to this question.

One loves the other either with an intention or without an intention. One loves the other
with an intention of getting an attention. Sometimes, "one" loves "other" just because "other" loves "one".

Frankly speaking, No one can understand the true meaning of "love" until they
experience it.

Love can be expressed in differently. Sometimes, it can be expressed in silence.

Often, we scare to express our feeling because of a fear that what the other person will say, how that person will react, what if that person will stop talking after expressing my feelings or emotions.

Sometimes, we love someone to the extent which can't be explained. But, I think that is
not love but the care. We just give a word "love" to that.

Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment