IP

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 wishes....

May 2011 bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achivements Terima kasih YA Allah telah panjang umur kami aman damai kan hidup kami ya Allah lindungilah kami panjang kan umur kami amin2 ya rabil alamin. .HAPPY NEW YEAR

Once in a while u get a cool date n it happened to be new year. Wish u n family a special new year 1.1.11!

Fresh Year,
Fresh Hopes,
Fresh Efforts.
May 2011 delight u & yr loved ones wit health, wealth, happiness, success & joy.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!:)

Last Day -2010
TQ 2 those who 'loved me' -they made my heart bigger!
TQ 2 those who 'hated me' -they made me a stronger!
TQ 2 those who 'worried about me'-they made me know they cared 4 me!
TQ 2 those who 'left me' -they made me realize nothing last forever!
TQ 2 those who 'entered in my live'.they made me who I'm today!
Just want to thank you 4 being there in my life, whatever I might have meant to you! BUT IF I HAVE HURT U IN ANYWAY , I AM SORRY. Happy New Year 2011"

Hope all the wishes will come thru... Aminn

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment