IP

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kenangan

I remember the joy of spring
I remember the joy of friendship
I remember the joy of days long past
I remember the pain of love
I remember the pain of letting go
I remember the pain of blending in
I remember how difficult it was to make new friends
I remember how difficult it was to give good results
I remember how difficult it was to stand out in a crowd
I remember the best times were with my kindred spirits
I remember the best times were together
I remember the best times were around the 'makan' table.
I remember the worst times were still to come.
I remember the worst times were when I was alone.
I remember the worst times were when love had deserted me.

... and that's the shitty feeling when you're alone

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment