IP

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Late nite story

Its already late but I need to write something as a promise to myself. Kekadang miss gak but I do write more on the other days to cover the missing post.

Today, I make myself to smile. Thou yesterday it was a memorable day but it didn't go smoothly. What a sad encounter but it happened. Dunno when it gonna happen again but I still wish and hope the moment will come again.

Still remember the face, the smile, the expression. After 6 mths I think, the picture is in front of me. My wish came thru. Oh my GOD, how I miss her. A LOT. I really do. Always. Unfortunately, somehow I froze. Yup! I froze. Maybe there are people around me and wondering how are we gonna react. My tongue tied. I don't hv even a single word in my mind. That's how when I saw her entering the house.

Then I felt emptiness inside me. The back memories pouring in. The gap between us is widening. Getting bigger. The string, dunno when it will gonna snapped. I dun wanna think. I wish we could bridge back the missing pieces. Patching back the cracking. Stitching back the tearing cloth.

Hmmmm.....

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment