IP

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hanya kawan

Satu perkataan yang selalu ku lupa. Yg selalu ku ingat is I'm still like before. Someone that very special. I need to come to my senses. Always need remind myself of that. No more and no less.

Selalu terasa hati bila text tidak berbalas, call tidak bersambut, janji tidak ditepati, lupa apa yang dicakapkan etc. But I'm just a friend. I need to adapt and change to that. I need to behave. I need to understand and act accordingly.

Atleast I'm still a friend. As a friend I have to accept all that. Standard statement, hanging statement etc. Jangan cepat melatah. Have to read between the lines. Digest carefuly. Memang payah when the connection is not there anymore.

I have to respect the privacy. I have to.... What else can I say .....


Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment