IP

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Adamaya

That story reminds me of what happening in my life. The actors and actress play the role very effectively. I'm really touch with the role they play. So real in my eyes.

Adam
He is very cool guy so anak mak. Willing to sacrifice his bachelor hood just to satisfy his parent wish. Thou he is married with the woman yang dia tidak cinta, atas rasa tanggung jawab dia teruskan.

He willing to uphold his parent wish to take care, didik and belajar menyayangi his wife. He knows that his wife have a boyfriend that really love her to death.

He let his wife to have her own life and monitor from afar. Dia makan hati bila wife asyik dok ckp tiada rasa cinta, sayang, kasih etc to him but still treat her accordingly.

Till episode 9 (after 3 months I think - baru smpi situ tgk hehe), then his wife slowly accepting him as her hubby.

Dani
He is maya boyfriend from kolej (used UITM as the place hehe). He loves her to death. Always be with her. Doing things together with their friends miko and susan.

He is very panas baran (asyik nak pukul adam hehe), heart full of love (dalam hati ada taman haha), jealousy, pentingkan diri sendiri (as susan said) and caring.

When maya and adam got engage and eventually getting married, he is so frustrated because before that, maya asked him to ask for her hand from her parent and he is "kecut telo" with full of excuses.

He got paranoid and follow wherever maya and adam go even on their honeymoon and find opportunity to meet maya. He always asking maya to remember their promises made. Dia pandai berlakon macam orang gila talak hahaha.

At episode 9, when maya said that now she has love for her hubby, I can see the lost soul of him, like part of him gone in the thin air.

Maya
She's cute of course hehe, very happy go lucky girl, always has friend around (very close - susan and miko), mama's girl.

She is in love with dani but at the same time need to accept her parent wish for her to get married (sebab parent nak keluar negara and takde sape nak jaga. Anak tunggal.... Duhhh!! So cliche). Arrange marriage laaaa.

Dia suruh dani masuk meminang but dani kecut telo haha and she is married to adam. At first, she is still keluar dengan dani tanpa pengetahuan adam. Still can't accepting adam as her hubby.

So many rules and regulation she set just to show her dissatisfaction, egoism etc and hope adam will ceraikan dia untuk dia kawin dengan dani. Setiap hari ada saja yang tidak kena dimatanya.

Till episode 9 where adam nampak dani peluk maya, kawan maya yang lain puji adam, maya mula jeles bila lisa (antara orang yang kasi adam job) selalu telefon pasal job, bila susan kata dani n miko sama saja perangai (pentingkan diri sendiri), maya realize that adam is very truthful to her and their marriage.

Dia tersepit antara adam dan dani. Dani still meroyan about their promises and layanan adam terhadapnya and word "isteri derhaka" said by her hubby made her slowly accepting adam and asked dani to move on.
That's a bit of synopsis cerita till episode 9 from total of 23. Make me realize of things happen in my life. Things of what I do, what I say, what I promise etc rushing thru my mind. Ada yang I dapat change to +ve value and ada yang masih hanging.

And semalam is the ultimate where I x dapat release certain part of it. I do something that I'm not proud of. I break my own promise and I made someone sad, kecewa and terkilan with my action. I can't keep secret from her. So I told her. Can sense from her words. Very dissapointed.

Semalam I kalah. Lowest point. KO. Menyesal? Yes! Will be part of my learning curve.
Sent via BlackBerry Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment