IP

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thinking of you...

Some words of wisdom....

I live through my dark existence
only to bask in your beauty
your eyes like sapphires
your smile that brightens even my sad existence
I envy the win that runs through your hair
that touches your lips
I long to touch you, to hold you in my arms but I cannot for your heart belongs to another
So, I can only love you from afar
Your friendship means more to me then anything this world provides
but like an angel, you touched me heart
in a way that I've never felt before
cause I've never known what love was until this day
I know that we are only friends
but my heat wishes to be more
so I still hope and dream that one day I can feel
your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say
"I LOVE YOU"

Note : for kengkawan yg nak mengcopy and mengfoward to sesapa yg berkenan di hati, dipersilakan. Hope niat anda termakbul....

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment