IP

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I won't give up on you

Things I would do.....

I Won't Give Up On You

I've built you up for so long.
Please don't prove me wrong.

I tried to see the good,
Even when no one else could.

I hope one day, as the battle rages deep within,
The good over evil will eventually win.

I see so much potential.
Reaching yours is essential.

You're capable of so much,
You could turn rust to gold with a touch.

As you walk these lonely miles,
I pray once again, I'll see your smile.

I won't give up on you,
Together we can see this through.

Your shoes I'll fill,
By my own will.

I'll take your pack,
As we head back.

It's not too late.
For you, I'll always wait.

Through every tear you've cried,
I've been by your side.

And when you are too weak,
You will find me if you seek.

I know your journey's long,
And it's silenced your song.

I know you're filled with pain,
As you make your house in the rain.

But come with me,
And a new life you will see.

Give me your sorrow,
And my joy you can forever borrow.

Hand over your pain,
And I'll wipe away all the stains.

Come as you are,
And I'll remove your scars.

I hope one day, you'll see,
Everything you can be.

But as for now, together we will walk,
And I'll be here if you ever need to talk.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment