IP

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

-ve energy

Lately my life is surrounded with lots of -ve energy. Almost in all aspects. Full of sarcasm, defensive, taiching, etc etc.
Td just argue with coo regarding with pc purchase for data entry clerk. He wants me to do the requisition, I accept as long as they charge to respective dept. When I asked about meja kerusi, he wants me to do the same. I got fedup terus argue his judgement. Terus xde jwpan haha.
Pasal manpower utk data entry clerk pun sama. About the numbers, locations, dh request lum, ada dia suruh package. HR buat apa? Play with boobs and clit? Dh la now kat Nepal and her exec only counting days. Mmg full of craps!
Now mmg loads of works. Me n hj only got 2 hands. We are not sotong. Quite tiring. Me ajar hj taici to other depts. Hj dh poyo. Td dia kena dlm mtg. Kesian dia. Me x joined the mtg. Dun wanna spoiled my moods. Kang ada yg I ckp without thinking. Hope he understand.
Td my dear and very close friend kena tempias of my sarcasm. Kesian dia. Sy tau dia terasa. Td I can't help it. Cam got opportunity for me to kenakan dia. Sgt regret. Me send her my sorry msg. I've no rite to question her judgment. She has her way of handling her grievances, disputes and way of life. Me should know my limit and respect her decision. I'm sorry.
Teringat kwn sy ada sebut....
"kita akan sedih bila kehilangan kekasih.... tp bertambah sedih kalau kita kehilangan sahabat sehinggakan tak sanggup untuk menjadikan sahabat itu sebagai kekasih walhal perasaan itu telah wujud. Berterus terang, yakin, ikhlas... insyallah.. sahabat dan kekasih akan sentiasa bersama-sama dalam kehidupan..."
Ada kena mengena? Tah... Just wanna put it there...
Argh!!!!!!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment