IP

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Don't take life for granted

Sorry dear author. I can't seems to recall where I got this poem. Liza used to say that if we can't say the person's name, means we are not care enuf to dat person. Even the name, the identity, I dun give a shit (dunno y till now I still don't like dat singh haha).

Anyway, thks to him (I think), this poem shows what life means and worths for us to cherish. Lama dh simpan poem ni for me to rationalize back my life. Something for me to hold on. My tangkal haha.

Somehow it works wonders. Calm me down n make me smile from my cloudy or stormy or rainy day(s) or as easy as bad and stressful day(s). It is where my mind do the talking.

So here I share my tangkal......

Don't take life for granted for some day it may just disappear
Live as it is your last day on earth
Fill your heart with joy and comfort
Plan your tomorrows as if they were lined up one day at a time
Love the ones that are close to you and love the ones you hold dear
Express your feelings and open your heart
Try not to be bitter and accept people for who they are
Run through the high grass and pick the simple flowers
Learn something new and have fun each day
Play with your friends and play with the mindset of a child
Enjoy every moment, don't sweat the small stuff
And remember the big things in life are not so big
Tackle each day with the anticipation of new beginning
Thank God for each breath, every kiss, and even the mistakes you make
Tomorrow is just a word grab it, hold it and don't let go
Reach for the stars and the moon, don't just settle for second best
Aim high, set your standards well above what you think
Examine every opportunity and believe in your dreams
Live, Laugh and Love.... Life is a blessing and when you get a second
Take the time to Thank God for that second chance
Change the things you can and make sure you have fun
Don't be too serious and forget to live
Don't be afraid to place yourself first once in awhile
And always be good to those around you and remember
Memories are forever, so plan ahead, live life and ENJOY
For tomorrow may never come or it can change in an instant
Be at peace with your decisions and encourage yourself to move forward
Play and dance, live and enjoy, take time to relax
Move aside your responsibilities just once in awhile
And take care of yourself, It's your life, so LIVE
Pamper yourself when needed and reward yourself when you want
There is only one you, so take care of it, YOU deserve it.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment