IP

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finding Soul Mates

it dawned on us
that life has its obstacles
that love may flourish
or it may wither
that we need to put up a fight
against all odds

perhaps
we fall in love at the wrong time
with the wrong person
and for a wrong reason
or is it just a game of the mind?

maybe
we pour our heart out
for that one person
that we strive at all costs
in rain, in sunshine
no matter how sweet
no matter how hard
life may offer

this is my confession
I am not perfect
I melt over charms
I know what I am now
as you've shown the dark side of me
as you've tried to protect me
as you've tried to love me

at this point of time
I'm thinking
but it doesn't give me a piece of mind
they say that I must be in love
I now know
only love ties everything
to be the strength overcoming any challenges
to be the pot of gold when one is penniless
to be the light in one's home
to be the warmth between two stranger hearts

where do we stand?
let love to guide us
let love to comfort us
let love to embrace us
so that
we may spend lifetime loving each other
the entire union
of the heart and soul

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment