IP

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Doing good deeds...

2day is the 2nd time I'm doing csr. Last time is food for life coordinating by 1901. My ex-boss was there for a short stint.

Sometimes I follow her giving pack foods for the needy at Post Malaysia, Bangkok Bank, something about kotak place. Its fun and tiring but I felt bless of my heath, my strength, my physical, my financial etc.

They are majority homeless people who live, eat, sleep are on the street.

Now my new place of work also doing csr. I coordinate 1 csr event 2day at Taman Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah PJ. Place for the disabled chidren.

Quite sad when seeing those kids. Ada yg dh almost 56 yrs old. Ada physical, mental neuro... Ada yg ditinggalkan begitu saja oleh parents... Ada yg yatim piatu sbb mak ayah mati sbb aids hiv... Kesian..

Terasa I'm been blessed with the healthy kids. Make me bersyukur diatas nikmatNya. Thou sometimes make me naik angin but I loved them. Thank you Allah.

Attached are few shots I took for us to ponder.

My 3rd csr will be at Rumah Amal Limpahan Kasih Puchong nx wk on 16/4. I will share my experience with anak-anak yatim piatu yg if not mistaken from tadika ke spm. Ni all muslim.

Till my nx csr......

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment