IP

Friday, September 16, 2011

There is Something....

From FB friend of mine....

A poem...

There's something about you,
That keeps bringing me back for more
It's like a tingling whenever I see you,
An extra beat from my heart when i hear your voice

You're like my own personal drug
Without you I'm lost
I have nowhere to go, no way to live
I need you here with me
Breathing the air I breathe,
Touching the earth I touch,
Holding the hand I use to hold yours.
I dream about us being together
And i know that one day we will be,

We will rise above all things great
To be even greater ourselves
I know it will take some time
But that is all i have left.
I have all the time in the world
Just as long as I get to be held in your arms
Where I know I'm safe,
Safe from all harm.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment