IP

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear friend

1 of my training provider just inbox me with this poem kot. Letter pun cam yea gak. She says dat do read till the end and fwd to my friends. if possible to my dear friend.

So here I post the poem to those who has touch my heart and read my blog..... How are you?


dear friends,
how's your life?
it's been a while since I heard you laughed,
I, sometimes, dream of us so clearly,
in this making of 'memory'

our past days surely are beautiful,
the things keep our memory books so full.
the things we left unchanged are so many,
in this making of 'memory'

dear friends,
where have you been?
our day, our time,
do you still have that memory?
we live our lives now, differently.
we are, but for the making of another 'memory'

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment