IP

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday by the Beatles


today is my 39th birthday. lots of wishes pouring in to my fb, ym, sms,
emails. feel so honored as they still remember me as their friends. from
childhood friends to work related friends. i feel blessed.

the 1st wish came at 12:02 am this morning. the 1 that i kinda waited to
received coz it is our routine that at 12:00 midnight the phone should
popup with the birthday wish. really make my day.

unfortunately, today also is the sad day as i received the news that her
grandma passed away. takziah from me to her. it is kinda back-to back
sad episode as last year, on my birthday she met with an accident
on her way to work.

but as a my wish..... among others... i asked GOD to bless my family,
my friends, my relatives, people who know me and muslim around the
world with HIS kindness, merciful etc etc for us to live our life peacefully.

and my real wish.... *hehe sorry lorr... can't tell*

hahahah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment