IP

Friday, February 8, 2013

Stay Istiqomah & 'Never give up'

Assalamualaikum,

Stay Istiqomah & 'Never give up'..

A man woke up early in order to have his morning devotion(Subuh prayers) He got dressed, set on his way to the Lord's house.

On his way to e MASJID, e man fell & his clothes got dirty. He got up, brushed himself up, n headed home.

At home, he changed his clothes, & was, again, on his way to e MASJID.

On his way to e MASJID, he fell again & at e same spot! He, again, got up, brushed himself off & headed home. At home he, once again, changed his clothes & was on his way to e Lord's house.

On his way to e MASJID, he met a man holding a lamp. He asked e man of his identity & e man replied 'I saw u fall twice on ur way to e MASJID, so I brought a lamp so I can light ur way.

The first man thanked him profusely & e two went on their way to e MASJID.

Once at e MASJID, e first man asked e man with e lamp to come in & offer SOLAAH w him.

The second man refused.

The first man asked him a couple more times and, again, e answer was e same.

The first man asked him why he did not wish to come in and pray.

The man replied, 'I am Satan'. The man was shocked at this reply. Satan went on to explain, 'I saw u on ur way to e MASJID and it was I who made u fall. When u went home, cleaned yourself & went back on ur way to e MASJID, God forgave all of ur sins.

I made u fall a second time, and even that did not encourage u to stay home, but rather, u went back on ur way to MASJID. Because of that, God forgave all the sins of e people of ur household.

I was afraid if I made u fall one more time, then God will forgive e sins of e people of ur village, so I made sure that u reached e MASJID safely.'

Do not put off e good u intended to do as u never know how much reward u might receive fr e hardships u encounter while trying to achieve that good.

For ur righteousness can save ur family & religion too, In Shaa Allah..?

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment