IP

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Task for today

Part of the task is to install and configure of ubuntu server 12.04 and mysql cluster for client and I did it today.

Thou is hard as I've no experience at all in doing this task but I manage to overcome by looking at google and asking my friend.

What I learned was when you have nothing to start with but creativity says it all and of course GOD will is the utmost solution.

Another is that... To make a first step is always the hardest but when you are in that situation (the do or die situation), you will swim no matter what.

Now I'm already in the situation. I have to swim thou I do not know how to swim.

All you need is to try and asking GOD for guidance.

You will never know......

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment